We build steam turbines for industrial applications From 5 up to approx. 100 MW.
Live steam:Pressure up to 140 bar
Temperature of saturated steam up to 540 °C
Technology: Multi-stage reaction turbines with impulse wheel as control stage at the turbine entry and after controlled extractions.
Bleedings and / or controlled extractions can be arranged in all cases. This technology is used both for back pressure and for condensing turbines.
Range approx. 5 to 40 MW
- Turbine is connected to the generator via a gearbox
- Design in 4 sizes (up to approx. 40 MW)
- The turbine is fully assembled with the gearbox on a joint base frame
Range approx. 30 to 100 MW
- Partially standardised
- Delivered unassembled in transport units
- Design with exhaust steam to the bottom or axial outlet (mostly in combined gas and steam turbine plants)